Old April 29th 04, 02:17 PM
Rene

Thanks Karen, I'll give it a try. :-) So it's a smell thing, then? The
other cats didn't react at all, just Squidly. Poor guy sure is needy
today. I can't do anything without almost falling over him. He runs in
front of me and flings himself to the ground, wailing pitifully until I
pick him up. (yes all my cats are spoiled.) Maybe he thinks I'm going to
send him to the vet, too? :-) Anyway, thanks. Hopefully they'll get back
to being friends and tearing the house up again in a day or so. :-)

I think it is a smell thing. Every time Benny goes to the vet, I have
to go through this routine with Tucker. He doesn't even have to *see*
the other cat, just a whiff sends him in a hissing fit after he comes
back. I usually leave them alone and things return to normal in about
3 days.

Rene