Old December 13th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_6_]

Default OT ~ Partitioning a hard drive (WUZ ~ Sum News.)

In article , lid
says...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Tuu bad yu dun't lib kloze, yu kud hewlp fix da sketti bakka da PC.

Get an assortment of these at your local radio shack:
http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2103326
they're great fot keeping stuff neat.

They also sell a ridged tube with a slit running down its length so
that you can then stuff all of the cables in it.

These are the ones I've used before, and I loved them to death... lost
'em during a move, probably. I really should go get some more, because
the frickin' octopus I have right now lurking in my house is getting
EXTREMELY unwieldy sp?. Arms (AKA cords) are everyfreakingwhere!!!

That's http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2103809 and
it also has another use: it's great from keeping cats and kittens from
chewing on electric cords, because it's too thick to bite.

Adam

Thanks for the URL, Adam, and your point about this product being great
if you have pets in the house because it's too thick to bite is spot on.
IMNSHO, every household with a pet should have something like these in
their residence, if not for the sake of organization, but for the sake
of your pet.

--- Cory