Old September 21st 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine

Default Physical Therapy with Djoser! BW

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:57:45 GMT, wrote:

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:57:08 -0600, CATherine
wrote:

Don't you love it when your kitty nurse is more of an impediment than
a help?

This past week or so since I fell down the stairs, I have been laying
down in the bed a lot. Arthur really wants to help nurse me, so of
course, he steps on me ("I am NOT furniture!" I keep telling them, to
no avail) so he can get right up in my face and nuzzle me and lick my
nose. And Kate is right behind him, stepstep OUCH stepstep OUCH
nuzzle nuzzle lick.

Gotta love the little you-know-whats ;-)

Ginger-lyn

I think they just Have to share whatever we do.
Of course, since your fall, you are more sensitive to pain so that the
footsies hurt more than usual. But they just want to give you lovings
and good nursing. They know you are hurt and they want to make it
better in their own way. The trouble is that 12-15 pounds of cat is
concentrated into 4 pointy feet!

--
CATherine