Old November 28th 06, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Eva Quesnell

Default I have a kitten who is facinated with water and purposely tipsthe dogs water bowl over

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Spot wrote:

Wait till she discovers the toilet bowl. My one is fascinated with the
water swirling in the bowl when you flush it.

Celeste

Have you seen the little video making the rounds on the internet? I got
it from somebody in e-mail. They called it "water bill." It's a video of
a cat repeatedly flushing the toilet so it can watch the water swirl
around the bowl. Very funny indeed. This cat probably flushes the toilet
10 times in a 3-minute video.

Eva