Old January 26th 06, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Day of remembrance

Cheryl Sellner wrote in message
A couple of hours from now will mark the third year anniversary of
Eric's death. When I look back 3 years and how it felt like my own
life was over with his, I'm humbled by the stages of this life we
are given. Some too tragically short, some amazingly long and full.
3 years ago, I honestly didn't want to go on any more. 3 years
later, I still have moments of thinking that way, but he wouldn't
want that for me and the rest of our family. Now childless, my cats
are my kids (how cliche is that?).

I can't find the right words today Cheryl, but be assured that I'll be
thinking of you.

Love

Jeanette