Old May 29th 04, 08:24 PM
Barb

My cats never had the luxating what-ever but when my cat had her two teeth
pulled and had to spend the day at the vet I went out and bought the softest
receiving blanket I could find. Left it out on the floor in front of the
slider where the cats like to sun themselves and they all napped on it.
When she went to the vet for the extraction I put the blanket in her carrier
and at the vet they put it in the cage with her.

She needed to stay in her carrier for a while after she came home because
she was still too groggy from the anesthesia to walk around and I think the
blanket was a comfort to her.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,