Old June 5th 05, 10:32 PM
Karen

in article , Christina Websell at
wrote on 6/5/05 3:56 PM:

At least I'm on trial - to see if I can manage - otherwise straight back to
Auntie Margarets..She made me promise not to lift anything heavier than a
kettle of water or try to clean chicken pens out, so I've promised.
I was just so homesick and wanted to see KFC & BF. Actually, I think I
missed them more than they did me, judging how BF wound himself round Stan's
legs! I am glad in one way because it means he would settle with anyone
that fed him and if anything should happen to me (and it still could) that
would be great that he could be happy.
But..I am a bit selfish. Now I have a chance on life again I want him to be
mine only, like he was. I know that I shouldn't feel this, but I do. Am I
bad to feel this, or is it normal?

Tweed

I'd say it's rather like seeing your children grow up (I know, I'm
childless, but I see this in my childed friends). You love to see them
becoming more mature and confident, but you miss being "The One" in their
life. Trust me, they missed you. They picked YOU. But it's nice to see BF
opening up to people a little. So GOOD to have you back home and here!