Old March 28th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default I Need a Plan "B"

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:13:28 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote

Mine too! Speaking of South America, I believe there is a variety of
'dillo there the size of a small VW!!! Exciting is not "quite" the
word I would use, though!!

Okay, am I the only one who added an extra 'd' to 'dillo'?

Chak, with her Freudian slip showing

uh-huh; me too. The thought of one of *them* the size of a small VW
made me giggle before I re-read the sentence properly and realised
what they were talking about!

Whatever are you evil women talking about?

If you have to ask, you're too young to know, Ms Spring Chicken!!