Old July 21st 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Default A new road trip

I'll bet yew a red popsickle wee kan beat Harri
Mosey
"Granby"
Dat sounz like a ferri gud fing ta do and razin wif anodher bike iz always
fun. He thinks, they may be good kitties but they can't beat my Harri,
oops she isn't my Harri.
"Harri Roadcat"
Iam imprussed tew...heer, hab sum kold wadder sew yew dunt git de
hydrayted.
Sawlt makez yew firsty.
Kan I go next time?
Mosey
--exsited bout this trip

Tell you what - pick out one of da race bikes from ober dere [ points out
the selection ], den I'll bet dat Tabifa Fluffybutt would ride wif you.
Den you and Fluffybutt could race against OT and me.

Harri