Old April 2nd 10, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default You'll never guess ...

If you guessed for a week you'd never guess where I found Chloe this
morning: in the heating duct under the kitchen floor.

When I walked into the kitchen this morning, I immeditely saw that both
floor vents had been pulled out and CJ had his head and shoulders down one
of them. I pulled him out and put the vents back. Latter, I noticed one
of them was bouncing up and down. I removed it and Chloe climbed out.

Actually, my office mate almost guessed on the first try: he guessed the
return duct instead of the delivery duct. I'm prettu sure they can't
remove the return duct grill - it's steel and heavy while the delivery
ducts in the kitchen are plastic and light.

--
T.E.D. )