Old April 3rd 10, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default You'll never guess ...

Marina wrote:

Chris H wrote:
Heh...reminds me of when Tripper and Mouser were "teenagers".
I walked in the kitchen, and saw Mouser sitting next to the
heat register hole. "Hole" because some little cleverclaws had
pulled the register vent out and it was sitting next to the hole
as well.

This, in turn, reminds me of how Frank and Nikki used to remove the
cover from the floor drain in the shower stall and stuff toys down the
drain.

I'd like to hear you explaining that to the management at your apartment
building when your drain backed up.

Joyce

--
Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful
stroke of luck. -- the Dalai Lama