Old April 3rd 10, 09:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default You'll never guess ...

On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 07:58:10 -0500, Ted Davis wrote:

If you guessed for a week you'd never guess where I found Chloe this
morning: in the heating duct under the kitchen floor.

When I walked into the kitchen this morning, I immeditely saw that both
floor vents had been pulled out and CJ had his head and shoulders down one
of them. I pulled him out and put the vents back. Latter, I noticed one
of them was bouncing up and down. I removed it and Chloe climbed out.

Actually, my office mate almost guessed on the first try: he guessed the
return duct instead of the delivery duct. I'm prettu sure they can't
remove the return duct grill - it's steel and heavy while the delivery
ducts in the kitchen are plastic and light.

Time to glue, screw or tape the delivery duct down, so a kitteh doesn't
wind up down in the furnace, or trapped in the duct inside a wall

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100402-1, 04/02/2010
Tested on: 4/3/2010 2:39:30 AM