Old August 23rd 03, 06:43 AM
Hopitus2

A comforting idea, and being a Southerner I agree with your opinion of him,
but thinking to avoid retaliation from the law or anyone else for such a
course of action, why don't you consider investing the "surplus funds" in
something - anything - that will reward you with regular dividends or
profits, which upon receiving you can rejoice in the knowledge that the
windfall - of whatever size - came from the $$ your sneaky, miserable
neighbor saved you altogether by his attemped trickery? Don't you think that
might be far more rewarding?

"JHBennett" wrote in message
:
: "MaryL" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "JHBennett" wrote in message
: ...
: To review, I made a plea for help in dealing with a #%^!+=/~! animal
: poisoning neighbor and our vulnerable feral cats. The people here
were
: most
: helpful in offering suggestions both in saving the cats (which I'm
: terribly
: allergic to) and taking vengence upon my scum of the earth neighbor
: (although we're moving, I'm planning a fairwell gift that will keep on
: giving, a couple of Southern Mulberry trees).
: Cheers
: Jack
:
:
:
: Jack,
: I'm going to approach this from a different perspective than the other
: messages I have read -- that is, please don't plant the southern
mulberry
: trees. I understand and sympathize with the motivation behind this
: threat.
: However, this will be more than a "gift" to the neighbor who took such
: cruel
: action against the feral cats. You would also be taking vengeance
against
: the new owners of your house and against any other neighbors in the
: vicinity. In other words, you would not be able to direct this
: retribution
: only against the offender.
:
: MaryL
:
: OK, point to you, Mary ;-) I'll forego getting the Southern (white)
: Mulberry and you're right; it really is a nasty plant, as I discovered in
my
: attempts to locate a source. The common, garden variety Mulberry,
however,
: is a delight to all birdkind and a bit messy for only a short time. They
: are not at all uncommon in yards about these parts, so planting a couple
of
: them wouldn't be all that out of the ordinary. I have two at my place in
: Belleville.
: Cheers,
: Jack
: PS-- I'll have surpluss funds, after I buy the new place. Can I use it to
: have this SUMBITCH beaten to a bloody pulp?????
:
: