Old July 29th 03, 01:39 PM
IdTattooU

Default Update on 'Ed'...my hunter and gatherer

Hi All,
Just wanted to thank you all again for the great suggestions regarding Ed
bringing in all kinds of dead/alive animals through the dog/cat door.
I'm still trying to find an electronic door that will fit in the brick wall
opening, but in the meantime I've got him wearing a harness and bell. He's a
big cat so the harness is actually a dog's size small and the bell is the kind
you hang in a parrot's cage. He walked around the house like a drunk for a day
getting used to wearing it but I finally let him outside. So far, so good. I
think he's too embarrassed to be seen in his new outfit because he hasn't
roamed far from the immediate yard (a good thing). Thanks again all....
Lisa