Old February 7th 04, 01:03 AM
Cheryl

Laura R. wrote in on 05
Feb 2004:

Cheese Mountain! lol I am liking this site. Though I end up getting
toys for the cats and they play with them for a day or two. Just
like kids.. hehee
http://www.worldpetstore.com/worldpe...emountain.html

Oh, that is *great*!! I'm getting one for the beasties!

Laura and Mary L...
I had to order that too. I can't wait to get it. I also ordered this
little wind up spider that they had and I had one from years ago exactly
like it and Bonnie discovered it and tore it to shreds she loved it so
much. I figured I'd never find one again and they had them for 2.99
And I ordered the remote control mouse but Megan said she has one and it
gets stuck when cat fur gets caught in the wheels so I suspect it won't
last long. And I ordered... JUST KIDDING... that was all I ordered. But I
just loved some of the toys they had.

--
Cheryl

Trapped like rats. In a chia-pet.