Old September 4th 04, 02:39 AM
rose ricciuto

We currently have 4 indoor cats - all of them were feral when we coaxed
and/or trapped them and brought them indoors. The oldest is 8, then 6
and 2 two year olds. Only the most recent addition even considers going
near an open door. He's only been in the house 3 weeks - we named him
Mr. Lucky and he missed hurricane Charley by 5 days and now he's safe
and dry for hurricane Frances. Think about fleas, ticks, disease,
snakes, gators, fox and bobcat in our area and know the cats stay
indoors - they will adjust and live healthy, happy lives - afterall they
rule!