Old July 8th 05, 10:33 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
Okay, I got a message from the doctor's office. I have minor arrythmia

but
it's "nothing to worry about and no treatment is necessary unless it
continues to bother you". Uh... it's been bothering me, that's why I went
to the doctor! I called back and left a message because this sure does
sound ambiguous to me.

Please let us know what the doctor says (is that what's causing the shoulder
pain, or is that from something else that *does* need to be treated?).
Whatever it is, purrs that it stop bothering you.

Hugs,

CatNipped

More later...

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.