Old March 30th 14, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

Default Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease

On Saturday, March 29, 2014 11:34:35 AM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
Persia has eaten one version or another of Hill's r/x kibble for a

decade. Thankfully she LOVE LOVE LOVES the food. :-D

I don't LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging. The zipper seal on the bag

doesn't seal well at all. I pour half of it into a tightly sealed

plastic bin. The food that I don't pour into the bin I have to fold it

over and put on clamp on the bag. It still goes stale.

It didn't occur to me until this month to complain about it via their

web site. They seemed surprised. They emailed back for details (UPC

codes, etc.) They even mentioned hmmm, no one else has complained.

Well hey, it took me TEN years to bring it up! LOL

The result? They apologised and sent me a $10 off coupon in the mail.

As the subject line says, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Jill

We always dump all kibble (whether dog or cat) into bins (we wash out and reuse the buckets that 30+/- pounds of clumping cat litter come in, like this one http://amzn.com/B0018CJVPY) and dispose of the bags as some certain kitties that will remain unnamed *cough*Ernie*cough* love to chew through the bags (either paper or the new, tough plastic ones) to get to the goodies inside. Then some other -erm, SEVERAL other kitties will scavenge some kibble. Then the hole gets enlarged by the dogs, who really, really, REALLY enjoy their new-found snack (especially if it's cat food!).