Old April 3rd 14, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Squeaky Wheel Gets the Grease

On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 12:22:17 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

On 4/1/2014 12:07 PM, dgk wrote:
On Sat, 29 Mar 2014 13:09:47 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

Too bad they didn't ask me to test the product packaging way back when.
I'd have told them. I guess I was irritated the last time I bought
her food and was again annoyed by the zip thing not sealing well.

I do testing for products from time to time. I get things in the mail
to use and provide feedback about. Persia's food, nope. I did get a
free bag of cat litter for Persia to test once.

Jill

Temptation bags sometimes refuse to zip closed.

I very rarely Persia treats. But hey, if you don't like the packaging
see if they have a feedback form on the web site. Maybe you'll get a
coupon, too.

Jill

Good idea. I'll wait until I get another bad one and let them know the
lot number.