Old September 11th 05, 06:48 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:08:18 -0400, "Gabey8"
yodeled:

LOL, I can vouch for having some of the most well-serenaded cats in the
history of felinity. So I can empathize with your making lyrics up,
sometimes on the spot, in order to properly dote on your kitties.

This morning, I kept hearing an ad for I-forget-which-hotel to the tune of
"Wouldn't it be Loverly?"

So I promptly started singing to Captain and Stanley (depending on which
one was in arm's length at the time):

All I want is a cat that's wee
Cute and fuzzy as he can be
Soft and furry and stripedy
Wouldn't he be cuddly?

Oddly enough, both of them had that "Meowmy's flipped her lid" expression
on their faces. I wonder why? )

Cats are good at that. Stinky has a face I call "WTF???" and Mimi had
a face we called "Get the net!"

Theresa