Old February 28th 14, 07:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Sterilite boxes are SELF-CLEANING litter boxes disguised asstorage boxes

The*post*was*clear*to*know*the*real*fact of*knowing*what*is*happenning*.*Thanks*for*the*pos t and*I*like*all*to*visit*the*following*site*to*get* better Health*plan*and*
happy*future.*

http://stevenolschwanger.deviantart....oods-430553468

On Sunday, January 5, 2014 3:07:01 PM UTC+5:30, John Doe wrote:
If you haven't tried them, you don't know what you're missing. They

might not come in every size you need, but you just can't beat the

fact that they are SELF-CLEANING. I think that's really cool. Talking

about the ones with the smooth cloudy clear sides. Apparently it's

the type of plastic. If anything sticks to the sides or the bottom,

it will become unstuck within a couple of days. No residue climbing

up the sides of the box. None. Apparently not even on the bottom

after it becomes scratched up.