Old February 9th 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

Juz den TV comez by... Ifin you wantz tellz da waiterkitty ta put itina go
tainer anna you kan snak onna buz, TV, winkin att sundanze
Sundance wrote in message
t...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pitoonya comes up on deck from the single gurlz suite
O0oo I yam sooo hungurree!
I dun't kno weddur tu hav brekkyfazt ur waye furr luntsh...
Maybee juz uh smawl ordur ov ham n eg, wiff uh latte, den
tu get on da bus furr uh leesurlee luntsh at da Gowlden
Kittee.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

[Sundance comes up on deck as well, yawning.]

Pitoonya! Gudgud mornin to yurownself! I missed yoo wile I wuz sleepin.
Pleez scooz me fur yawnin: Meowmie alwaze sez she likez to see my big

mouf,
but I kno yawnin iz sumtimez catsidered rood. Howz abowt makin dat a

double
order an I will share it wif yoo?

Did yoo hav enuf blanKITZ to keep warm?

Sundance, trying to talk more grown-up-like