Old February 10th 06, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default A bootiful afternoon in Burgundy...

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 03:50:24 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws typed:

Tiger stops stormmee, takes herself aside, I willz 'low you ta pick, duz you
wanna go onna tour or stay onna boat... Stormmee thinkz, I wuuld purfur ta
stay here ifin itz ok... Den you go to your room anna you kan haf friendz in
anna order rum serfize, anna you kan invite offer kittenz fur lunx efin da
two shipkittenz butted please stay in YOUR rum, stay out of Trudi and BK's
rum anna don't kauze a 'strbanze or i wll make you gon efury ofur xcurzin,
Tiger, firmly.... Sure I will... Stormmee... lookin innocint 'cept fur doze
crossed pawz...

Awww, datz cute, my luff! Iz yew Stormee's cat-daddy at your clowder
now?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs