Old May 27th 07, 10:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default purrs for Katie,please?

Mishi wrote:
Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.

Lots of purrs for Katie to get well.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)