Old May 27th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default purrs for Katie,please?

Purrs on the way

"Mishi" wrote in message
Hi All,

My "cow" cat, Katie, has been in the emergency clinic since yesterday
am. They think she has pneumonia, but she isn't responding to
treatment. Her blood sats have gone down since I took her in, and the
vet is totallly puzzled about what is wrong. They are calling an
internal med doctor to see if he has any suggestions. The $$$ is
adding up, and I don't know how much more I can afford. Oh, well -
it will have to be shoe leather for dinner a few nights a week.
Hopefully we will know what is going on soon.

Thanks,
Mishi
PS: The only thing I have changed in my environment is I added
SweetPDZ powder to the litter, and we wonder if she has inhaled some
and it is irritating her lungs.