Old February 9th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Roxy seems better tonight

On 09 Feb 2007 08:24:59 GMT, wrote:

So, I'll see how she looks in the morning. If she seems better, I'm
going to cancel the eye doctor appointment. For one thing, it's
45 minutes away, which is a long time for Roxy to be in the car.
She hates even a 5-minute drive! I would rather not put her through
that if not necessary. And I'd rather not put myself through it,
either. She is on 3 medications, so maybe they're starting to work.

Joyce

I'm very glad to hear that Roxy's eye is looking better! I hope it
continues to improve at the same rate, so in a week it will be all
healed up!

There is nothing worse than having a sick kitty, who doesn't seem to be
getting any better after one or more trips to the vet.; you wind up
feeling so helpless, and sick with worry :-(

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha