Old October 18th 03, 08:24 PM
MacCandace

Any thoughts? Please, please do not flame or ask us to get rid of the pets.
We are just trying to find a happy compromise.

I would only feel bad that they won't be able to see outside very well and most
cats like to sit in windows. Do you have those little windows that are in some
basements with the window wells outside them? If you do, maybe you could get a
couple high cat trees so they would be able to sort of see out those windows a
little. Maybe you could get an aquarium or something for them to watch for
entertainment. I would make sure you have lots of toys and cat trees for them
so they won't get bored. Do your parents have a screened in porch or anything
that you could let the cats go to when your parents go out? Just so they could
see the outdoors and feel fresh air sometimes.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)