Old December 16th 03, 08:34 AM
MaryL

"LOL" wrote in message
om...

Sure, I'll be happy to email the photo to you. I'll do it later this
evening. Just remember that I'm an amateur and this is my first attempt

at
painting cats.

MaryL

Oooh, me too? Please? I don't have binary groups either, and I'd love to

see it!
------
Krista

I'll be glad to ... and also for anyone else who wants it. If others want a
copy, just send email to the address attached to this message (but remember
to "take out the litter" first). I always send low resolution photos by
email. If they are too small, let me know and I'll send the high resolution
copy.

MaryL