Old March 26th 16, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Took me by surprise!

On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 09:17:45 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
Persia (RB 2014) used to wake me up in the morning by gently tapping my
nose. It was an endearing gesture that always made me smile.

I adopted Buffy in June, 2015. You can imagine my surprise when she
woke me up by gently touching my nose. Wha-? Hey, have you been
communing with Persia? I couldn't help but giggle. I gave her some
lazy scritches and mumbled the time-honored mantra: "It's not time yet".
And, just like Persia, about 10 minutes later she did it again.
(queue Twilight Zone music)

There's just something about hoomin noses. Betty was a nose grabber, Buster
is a nose bopper, and Spicey is a nose scratcher.