Old November 1st 04, 10:12 AM
Debbie Wilson

Yowie wrote:
(snip)

Thus we were quite unprepared for the knock on the door with 5 young kids
(all under 10) with no adult supervisor at 8:45pm last night, doing the
"trick or treat" thing. All I could say is "We don't do Halloween, sorry"
and shut the door.

Having been in that position last year, and also having good memories of
going trick-or-treating when I was tiny in the US (I still have my
plastic pumpkin bucket) I got a bag of 'fun-size' chocolate bars in
readiness for Hallowe'en this year. I sadly have to report that we got
not one single knock on the door, and so must eat the chocloate
ourselves. Why *do* they call those titchy small versions of full-size
sweets 'fun', anyway?

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com