Old November 1st 04, 11:43 AM
Victor Martinez

We got about half a dozen groups of kids last night. The first was the
worse, two girls, one a bit too old to be doing it (at least she was in
costume) and both rude! They kept grabbing candy and didn't even say
"trick or treat". Tom was appalled at their rudeness.
The rest of the kids were lovely, particularly a little tyke in Spider
Man jammies who said something like "tweak or tweet"... he was
adorable and he *loved* my carved pumpkin!
We also enjoyed a group of what seemed to be underprivileged kids being
led by a group of college students. They got extra candy!

Victor, who is up for an obscenely early 7am meeting.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he