Old April 4th 04, 07:33 PM
Takayuki

"Jo Firey" wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
staff friendly. And i"m looking forward to seeing Cary on the outside, a
glass of good Shiraz and a *caffeinated* cup of coffee.

Hmmm... I thought lactating mothers couldn't drink booze and caffeine
either...????

--

Can't say I've been there, but a good friend drank beer with her doctors
approval when she was nursing. Apparently some believe it helps everyone

Now the caffeine, I'm guessing it depends on how placid or cranky the baby
is.

I remember reading in Discover (I know seem to say this a lot about
a baby whose acid reflux was traced to the caffeine in the breast milk
from a single bottle of caffeinated root beer the mother drank.
Apparently, infants are pretty sensitive to caffeine.