Old May 23rd 05, 03:35 AM
Sandy

Juss so youze all know, my sekretary haz pollogized fur gettin dis name
wrong!

Sundance

"Sandy" wrote in message
. ..
Plastik bag monsterz knowz bedderer dan to mess wif me -- I chewz holez in
dem allatime!

Sundance

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
dear sundance,

deze monsterz is cloze relativez of plastik bag monsterz, watch out for
themsefz, dey iz mean anna dey chaseychase you when you trysta getz
yoursef
away, TV, a cat who knowz 'bout deze thingz
Sundance wrote in message
om...
Dere I wuz, doin my daily inspektagation uv da kichen kounter. I saw
sum

of
da silvery-paper rings Meowmie putz arown da sidez uv pizza when she
heets
it in da micro-fingy. I wuz chekkin dem to see if dere wuz any pizza on
dem, when dey jumped up an wrapped dereselfs arown my middle! I thawt

maybe
dey kudnt live outside da kichen, so I ranran into da livin rum, but dey

wuz
still dere. I ranran back toward da kichen, when Meowmie saw me an
kamed
over an tore dem apart an got dem off me!

I haz a brave Meowmie to face such terryble monsters! I will hafta
fangk
hur by smurgling hur when sheze sleepin -- dat way I know she iznt bizzy
doin sumfing else.

Sundance

[Hoomin note: the microwave pizza I had for lunch had a couple of extra
crisping rings and I had set them on the counter and forgotten them.
This
is the second time Sundance has gotten a ring of some kind around
himself.
I have no idea how he does it! --Anti Sandy]