Old August 8th 05, 04:31 AM
Marina

Katrina wrote:

My old kitty Nosey (RB) loved corn, too. She also had a thing for
cantelope... I had to put corncobs into the outside trash or else I'd
get up in the morning and find them strewn all over the kitchen floor...
Interestingly, she was a Meezer too....

The first step towards friendship between Frank and Miranda was taken
when they discovered their mutual love for maize (sweet corn). Here
they're sharing a dish:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53762289aZSZRS
I haven't tried giving them a cob, though. May have to try and see what
they'll do. I suspect Frank's teeth wouldn't be quite up to it.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi