Old December 16th 08, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Oh, Mine Luff

Willow ceases purring long enough to read Lucy's message. Da Gramby will
kall Auntie Sort tomorrow and read all da massagejs.
"Lucy" wrote in message

Granby wrote:
Lee asked me to post the following message and, I am so in tears,I can't
even pretend to do it in catspeak.....Gramby

A large black and white kitty watches his humans listen on the phone. He
knows immediately what the news is. He HOWELLS once and begins to purr
softly for the love of his life. Knowing the humans did the right thing,
is small comfort for the pain everyone will feel.
I will love you forever

TV

Seven cats gather around TV and purr for everyone.

I am purring for your whole famly, my luff.

Lucy