Old April 1st 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default trying Mommy's food

da soft likez doze tikitz, da furry getz dem sumtimez, Tiger
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Oooo, Pa bot Meowmie uh tew dollur skrach off lotury tixcut n hur wun ten
toonas..wheeeeee...luffs, Mosey

there iza catsino in joilet dat da soft anna gramby can stay at fur free
or almozt free so we kan bizit, Trudi

A porter twinkles at Harri's house and out steps O T. I iz so sorrit u
hazta moff to dat nu plaze but we will purr dat u hoomanz kan fine a
gudgud place for u kitties. U will be klozer to da gramby anna Auntie
softz so dat wud be gudgud. O T putting his paws around his wifekitty
and purring softly to her.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:05:06 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

mine lof der iz no rezun besidez toonaz ta gota chicatgo, Trudi, who
has
been lizteninta soft agin

Mine Paw agrees. Him duzn't like big cities at all, and figgers da
reeson
we mofed away from soufurn Catifurnia was to get away from cities and
peeples. But since him's job is going away, him is getting himself
adjusted to da idearment.

Dey is lookin fur a howse dat's south of Interstate 80, in as small a
community as dey can find. An dat works fur me too, since I don't like
strange hoomins either.

Harri