Old October 12th 03, 03:26 AM
Priscilla Ballou

In article ,
(Kuisse0002) wrote:

I cannot believe it but I think my cat killed a bird. She sleeps 23 and a
half
hours a day and spends the rest of the time eating and sitting like a spinx
before sleeping again. This morning was as per normal but I noticed a sorta
dead bird about two feet away from her favorite sleeping spot on the flower
bed
and bird feathers all over her sleeping spot. Could she have killed the bird?
But she did not bring it up to me as an "offering" which birds usually do for
their owners. I had to pick up the dead bird and put it in the trash. Yucks
think that I would cuddle her and nuzzle up to her face, etc.

She's a cat, and that's what cats do. Nature isn't always pretty.

Priscilla