Old October 12th 03, 06:17 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 17:44:14 +0100, "Alison"
wrote:

Hi,
Be grateful it's not a live mouse. Kim brought me home alive baby
mouse, yesterday . I put it in the garden shed and she did the same
again today. It's in a cat carrier, uninjured as far as I can tell .
If it survives tonight I'll take it to a wildlife rescue.
Another cat could have killed the bird or she could have killed it
herself. Its very sad but it happens .

Or it could have died of an illness. Not too long ago I remember
reading a news article telling people to report to the "authorities"
if dead birds were found. I cannot remember the details (sorry), but
it was regarding a virus moving west.