Old April 25th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default A Pair of Cat's Names

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:37:09 +1000, "Flippy"
wrote:

Okay, I need a pair of cat's names. Two kittens, probably littermates, about
3 months old. The boy is black/white, the girl is grey/white. They belong to
my neighbor but tonight they are staying with me because I want to take them
for their vaccinations. (The neighbour wouldn't bother with this.) So, I
need temporary names for them when I take them to the animal hospital
tomorrow. Any ideas?

NotMine and NotMineEither to remind you that they're not 'keepers'? :P