Old October 31st 03, 06:44 PM
m. L. Briggs

On 31 Oct 2003 08:24:28 -0800, (It's always
something) wrote:

My Siamese altered female, age 4. The other day she was in a
neighbors house and would not come out. I had to drag her out by the
back of the neck from under a bed. Since then she has been attacking
me, and her eyes are bugging out of her head. I don't want to take
her to a vet, because they will just sedate her. Any suggestions?

Maybe she prefers the neighbor to you. Does the neighbor want her?
She must like her to let her in the house. This needs some thought
as to why she doesn't want to be with you -- unanswered questions.
MLB