Old April 4th 05, 10:07 AM
bjdbrad

My vet my breeder and many times in this and other forums I have been
told that until one year of age you should free feed your kitten. If
this is fact that should stop him from gorging himself on a morning
meal. Myself I would do anything to keep from feeding them canned food,
you may never be able to ween him off of the canned back to the dry. It
sounds to me that your explanation of why he vomits is correct and if
the free feeding cuts down the amount it should solve the problem. Easy
enough to try.

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A WELL-PRESERVED
BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING... "
HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"