Old April 3rd 12, 07:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Harri does Las Vegas

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Even Ranger stayed focused on one thing long enough to get a mousey.
But
you have to get 21 to win -- and only Amelia did that. I guess being
Senior Cat does have its perks. And underneath her Tortie exterior
lies
the heart of a gambler extraordinaire!

And let's not forget that through my extraordinary gambling skills I
was
able to turn those 21 mousies into 50 mousies!

Amelia

Awl rite gurl! 50 meeze! I'll gib yu twu toonaz eatsh, datz uh zentsury
wurth!
I wuz gettin lo in stok fur Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!

Pitô.ônya