Old April 14th 08, 03:10 AM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Guy

Default Normal for a cat to vomit a tapeworm vs the worm coming out inthe stool?

I'm re-posting this because AMUN removed some of the distrubution
groups before I realized it. I'm restoring them.

AMUN wrote:

Gee whiz. I caused all this trouble ?

Only because my news-server only allows posts to one group, to
avoid spam.

You appear to be using the AIOE.ORG news server, as do I.

That server allows cross-posting to 3 groups (without specifying a
followup-to: group) and up to 5 groups (requiring you to specify a
followup-to: group).

In most cases, 3 groups is sufficient. In some cases, 5 can be
useful.