Old May 27th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

Default Cat ingested ant/roach spray ... possibility of lasting damage?

"Cheryl" wrote

What if you can't find ant mounds? The ants here seem to go under
things like rocks, bags, etc. I try not to leave anything out that
can become their home, but it doesn't take much for them to swarm,
then if I disturb them, they all grab eggs and run. Ick. Can you
just sprinkle grits around the edges of fencing? Around gardens? Do

Yup, anyplace. Once it rains though, it wont work. Needs dry (fairly dry)
ground but in 2 days you can kill off any hill. Subterrainian ones too
which you have.