Old October 23rd 15, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Plannin fur da JB

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Oh, gud, dat will be furry hewpful.

Rebecca

Wez just gotted back. Meowmie used to do theater lighting fur plays in
high school anna college. She gotted on a really TALL ladder anna hung
sum leeko lights anna diffuzer ones den hooked dem to da podium. Da
speaker now can paw the lights down or up as needed.

Meowmie did gud work anna we tested it. She didnt know enuf to make
them voice activated, but dez easy to handle wif a paw.

Fur speakers, there is an 'ALL' slide dat takes down all but da
speaker's lite. Dere is also a left and right set dat kin take down
one side of da room wifout changing da other. Da main one that lights
the speaker podium is separate anna kin go frum very bright to out.

Dere is tiny glow stickers dat tell you which is which anna I tested
dem. You kin read dem in da dark.

I'z tucked a little basket of glowy sticks at the entrance. Dey is
safe anna kittahs or doggies kin take one. Put one end inna yur mouf
anna bend it a little wif a paw anna you get just a little light. It
won't disrupt da ceremony.

Cash also helped with little lights along da paths that charge inna the
sun den light at dark. Dez not too bright but dey work well purr Cash
anna Daisy-chan.

Mee, I setted what wez got fur a book inna both kittah read anna
braille. Asad seems to read anna house of shenk's will help iffin
needed.

Iowna, da sniffilator