Old September 18th 04, 11:05 AM
O J

On Sat, 18 Sep, Marina wrote:

I should be working on a translation of a screenplay this weekend, but
Frank insisted I act as his secretary again, so here is the next
instalment of his memoirs. He is on a roll. We'll see if I can meet the
deadline for my job. ;o) My *paying* job. nudge nudge, Frank

I just loved both of these. Maybe you could tell Frank that working
on the screenplay leads to gooshy food in the cupboard.

It sounds so exotic to go to an island for your summer vacation. I
just read the other day that, "Finland has the greatest number of
islands of any country in the world: 179,584." Are they government
land that is leased out long-term, or perhaps they can be owned by a
family.

Regards and Purrs,
O J