Old December 18th 05, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At da hotel in Paris

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:17:07 -0600, Stormmee's little, agile paws
typed:

OK butted duz you hafa purrfurenze to da colur of da shirtz? I likez alla
deze, anna do you spoze dey willz makez minesef annyoursef matchin
nightshirtz? Tiger, notted sure if dey wuld make one fur hiz lof, if i iz
late kome back anna getz minesef... I lkiez faburkz anna stuff... Tiger
accepts a conac, but declinez the cigar, dey iz nize butted later dey makez
mine noze twicth, Tiger, kissing his wifekittyz paw gudbi

I fins dat you'd luk gud in any color, my luf, but wif yur furz maybe
in a creem shirt, an anuffer wif lite bloo an creem wide stripes.

See yu at dinner, my luff.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs