Old November 29th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default I have a kitten who is facinated with water and purposely tips the dogs water bowl over

on Tue, 28 Nov 2006 19:32:12 GMT, "MoMo via CatKB.com" u27647@uwe
wrote:

he found the toilet bowl.
Now, everytime I flush the toilet, he comes running into the bathroom,
puts his two paws on the toilet seat and watches the water go round
and round. I should try and get a pic or video of that. It is
adorable!

Haha, Levi does the same thing! He gets up on the toilet seat though and
I'm certain he's going to fall in one day.

Speaking of which, a few months after bringing Rudy home, he hopped up on
the toilet one night, right when I stood up. We keep the lids closed when
we aren't using them, and boy did he get a rude awakening. Even worse, I
yanked him out, turned on the tub and rinsed the urine off of him. Poor
kitten didn't know what hit him. I was careful to avoid a repeat with Levi
but sometimes he reaches his paws in the toilet while it's flusing and
starts to teeter. Ack!

--
Lynne