Old November 3rd 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Happi Purrday Noffembur Kitties!

Happy purrday to all da nofember kitties from diz houze.
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Hip-Hop-Happy Purrday Noffempurr kitteez, heerz uh meowz furr eetsh ov
yuuuz.
X:3QQ--------------
ur shayer diz wun...
p2nya
"Shadow Scott" wrote in message
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Nov-07

1 - Amelia
5 - Clawdia
9 - Bailey
11 - Scratchem
20 - Sirius

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

PS - I was waiting to see the usual "JELLICLE BALL: Final Calling of
Names" thread before posting this, but I haven't seen it - did I miss
it somehow? If so, can someone repost it for me, this is one of the
ways I keep track of all of the kitties' names for the purrday list.
Thank you!

Also, sorry I haven't been on the boards lately except to post the
purrday lists, life's been rough this summer - hubby's doing much
better, finally healing from his surgery and gearing up for surgery
number two early next year. Shahna and Shadow says hi to all.

--- Anti Evelyn