Old December 1st 03, 06:02 AM
pmendhall

Default Update November 30: Purrs Requested

The purrs from this group are amazing. Dad is improving faster and better
than expected. They have him off oxygen, and most other medicines and he
can walk down the hall!!!

He is still not out of the woods and will be disabled from now on, but he is
so much better than he was a week ago. Thank you for all the purrs and good
thoughts. My sisters want to get him a cat when he comes home. He likes
the idea, but Mom isn't so keen. (Note: she will be the one cleaning up,
feeding, etc.)

Know that my family and Star are sending good thoughts and doggie drool for
those who need them.